Kroger is the largest grocery retailer in the US with over $100 billion in revenue, and the second-largest general retailer, after Walmart. The grocery retailer was founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio, and now operates over 2500 stores directly or through its subsidiaries.
Kroger stores are well stocked with fresh produce, organic groceries, household items, and more, and you can choose now to buy online or in stores. The retailer will deliver groceries directly to your door or you can choose no-contact delivery at checkout. When you order the Kroger weekly groceries online you can cut down the time you spent driving or at the store, and you can also save money, because in stores you can spend some money on impulse shopping.
Kroger Delivery is available in select markets, and are shopped and delivered by trained Kroger associates or by third-party delivery services, like Instacart and Shipt.
How to shop online from Kroger and get your order delivered
– Choose delivery as your preferred shopping method, and enter the ZIP code – to check if Kroger Delivery is available in your area. Choose a day and time for your order to be delivered at checkout.
– Download the Kroger App or create an account online, and if you have a Kroger Plus Card, enter your account number or alternate ID, in order to collect fuel points and exclusive savings.
– Order your groceries online and the order will arrive at your door in as little as 1 hour, for a delivery fee of $9.95.
– After you complete the order, a personal shopper will pick up your items, notify you of any substitutions or out-of-stock products and deliver your groceries.
– Your order will be delivered to your address at the time you selected, and if you chose no contact delivery, you won’t have to receive the delivery in person.
Kroger Delivery Cost – You’ll pay a service fee that can range from $9.95 to $11.95 depending upon your location.
Kroger Delivery through Instacart
With Instacart you can get your items delivered in as fast as 1 hour. To order you have to use the Instacart app or website, and then you can shop from a Kroger store near you.
Delivery fees for Instacart start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35, and vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35. You also get Free Delivery with Instacart on your first order, and also save $10 or $20 on your order with an Instacart Promo Code.
For Free Kroger Delivery you can choose the Instacart Express – a membership option if you use Instacart regularly. For a flat annual cost or a low monthly fee, you can enjoy unlimited free deliveries on all orders of $35 or more.
An annual membership for Instacart Express is $99 and will be billed each year on the same date. If you choose the monthly membership, you’ll be charged $9.99 per month on the same day.
With Instacart Express, you’ll only pay $1.90 per week if you use Aldi delivery once per week for a year, but you can also get deliveries from other stores.
Instacart prices – You should know that items ordered through Instacart can have higher prices than those in stores or advertised in the Kroger Weekly Ad.
Kroger Ship Free Delivery – available for bulk items, pantry staples and nonperishable items – The retailer will ship dry goods, pantry staples and bulk groceries to you for Free on orders of $35 or more. Choose Ship as your preferred shopping method
Free Kroger Pickup – Choose grocery pickup instead of delivery, and you’ll get your order delivered to your vehicle when you arrive at the store for Free – for orders of $35 or more. Place your order online or through the App, and before checking out, select your pickup location and desired time for pickup.
Choose pickup as your preferred shopping method, and enter the ZIP code. Choose a day and time to pick up your order, and you can place an order with up to 7 days in advance.