This big box retailer offers a great choice of products to choose from, and a RedCard Credit Card or Debit Card with an instant 5% discount at checkout on almost any purchase in-store and online. Use the RedCard with the Top Deals available in the Target Weekly Ad to get more savings every week.
The Target RedCard Credit Card, is issued by TD Bank, and with the instant 5% discount on almost everything is one of the best credit card rewards you can get from a retailer.
The RedCard Cards can’t be used anywhere beyond Target, and if you don’t pay back your purchases, the interest charged on an unpaid balance is very high.
The Target RedCard Credit Card Benefits:
– 5% OFF everyday at Target and online, including
– Free 2 day shipping on hundreds of thousands of items
– RedCard Exclusives including special items, gifts, and offers
– An additional 30 days for returns and exchanges
Also, the debit card allows you to make cash withdrawals of up to $40 at checkout.
You can save 5% at any in-store Starbucks location when you use your RedCard or on specialty gift cards for travel, restaurants, movie tickets, and more.
There are some RedCard Exclusive Deals:
– extra 5% on Target Optical
– 10% OFF on your Anniversary
– 10% OFF on hotels with Hotels.com
The cards have no annual fee, but the interest rate or APR is well over 20%. The late fee is $24 when any amount due remains unpaid after the payment due date.